Highlights (Awards, Honors, etc.): Lipid Nanostructures Laboratory
- Dr Kulkarni joined the Editorial Board of Nature Publishing Group's Journal 'Scientific Reports' for Chemical Biology Section.
- Dr Kulkarni sits on the Editorial Board of Elsevier Book Series 'Advances in Biomembranes and Lipid Self-Assembly'.
- Dr Kulkarni became a member of the Editorial Board of 'Asian Journal of Science Research'.
- Dr Kulkarni became a member of the Editorial Board of 'Global Journal of Multidisciplinary Research'.
- Zeinab Moinuddin from "Lipid Nanostructures Laboratory" is on Media: Check this Youtube Video.
- Book edited by Dr Kulkarni is highlighted on the recent issue of University's 'BreakThrough' magazine (last page)
- Group Member receives Royal Society of Chemistry, Chemistry Biology Interface Division Travel Grant
- Group Member receives SCI/RSC Sir Eric Rideal Travel Award
- Group Member receives an accommodation subsidy to take part in the Bicontinuous Cubic Phases conference, Australia
- URIS Project has been selected for UK-USA Student Exchange Program
- Dr. Kulkarni was awarded Hind Ratan (Jewel of India) Award and Certificate of Excellence by NRI Welfare
Society of India to for his research recognition on 25th January, 2014 in New Delhi, India.
- Dr. Kulkarni was awarded Bharat Gaurav (Pride of India) Award and Certificate of Excellence by India
International Friendship Society for his contribution to the field on 9th January, 2014 in New Delhi, India.
- Dr. Kulkarni became a Member of the Editorial Board of Elsevier Book Series: Advances in Planar Lipid Bilayers and Liposomes.
- Recent work has been accepted for: Inside Front Cover:Nanoscale, 2013, 5, 8728
- Two Papers in Top Ten Most Read Articles, published in Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.: RSC Blog
- Group Member receives Royal Society of Chemistry - Conference Bursary to attend Faraday Discussions (FD173) Meeting in London